Since 1946, East Penn Deka has been producing high quality batteries and battery accessories for the automotive, commercial, marine, industrial, stationary, and specialty markets. Facilities at its 520-acre manufacturing complex at Lyon Station, PA include four automotive battery plants, an industrial battery plant, a specialty battery plant, a state-of-the-art oxide facility, an innovative recycling infrastructure, and dozens of vertically integrated capabilities and other support facilities. An additional manufacturing facility in Corydon, IA helps accommodate widespread growth. East Penn Deka owns and operates a wire, cable, and battery accessory plant and a multiple facility distribution center just miles away from its Lyon Station complex. New high-tech facilities and computer monitoring and control systems have made the company an industry leader in advanced battery manufacturing. East Penn Deka’s quality manufacturing is recognized worldwide and has met the global requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949 certification standards. East Penn Deka is also a leader in innovative recycling and has met global environmental requirements of ISO 14001 certification standards.
Designed to give power on the sea. The DEKA Marine Master flooded battery series rises to the top in user-friendly, marine-tough service and extended reliability. Features:
- Starting Power – High Marine Cranking Power.
- High cranking power for quick engine starts.
- Flush cover, easy to install.
- Extra reserve capacity for emergencies.
- Maintenance-free design.
- EXCLUSIVE MOLDED-IN DUAL TERMINALS provide an easy connection with post or corrosion resistant stainless steel stud.
- OPTIMIZED FULL-FRAME PLATES better withstand severe service demands and provide maximum current transfer.
- EXTENDED LIFE SYSTEMS include special separators to prevent life-robbing electrical shorts and protect power producing components.
- FORTIFIED CURRENT CARRYING COMPONENTS resist vibration and maximize performance throughout the battery's life.
As the world’s leading manufacturer of deep-cycle batteries for more than over 90 years, Trojan has developed Reliant™ the series RELIANT AGM with C-Max Technology™ for a wide range of applications which will benefit from its true deep-cycle design, including aerial work platform, floor cleaning, golf, inverter, material handling, oil and gas, recreation, remote telecom, and renewable energy. The RELIANT AGM is also designed to power equipment used in locations where regulatory mandates require use of non-spillable batteries such as airports, healthcare facilities, shopping centers, educational institutions, etc. Reliant AGM battery is designed specifically for deep-cycle performance by Trojan’s engineering team, which boasts more than 200 years of combined expertise in deep-cycle battery technology. Built in the USA at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Sandersville, Georgia, Reliant AGM features premium components and superior manufacturing techniques. Reliant AGM is also supported by Trojan’s technical support and Master Distributor network worldwide