Lenght: 20 3⁄4 In (527 mm)
Width: 11 In (279 mm)
Height: 10 In (254 mm)
Weight: 116 lb (52 Kgm)
CCA: 1100 amps
CA: 1340 amps
@25 amps: 325 min
@56 amps: N/A
@75 amps: N/A
@5 hrs: N/A
@20 hrs: N/A
@100 hrs: N/A
DEKA BATTERIES 708D
Flooded DEKA 708D Battery. Heavy Duty Commercial Marine
Heavy duty tasks??? No matter if you need huge power for your boat, truck, bus or machinery, with the DEKA 708D Flooded 12V Battery you will find the best solution manufactured in USA. Designed and built to last longer even in worst condition. With Deka, you will enjoy exceptional features and benefits as
- Genuine calcium lead alloy provides longer waterless operation and extended battery life.
- Anchor-locked elements with full-frame grids and tight-packed commercial plates resist the damaging effects of vibration, delivering more power-per-pound than other batteries.
- Most of our commercial batteries contain premium "deep pocket" envelope separators, which protect the plates on all four sides to dramatically reduce shorting and extend service life.
- Special computer-aided design and manufacturing means more durability for heavy-duty line-haul trucks, buses, farm tractors and off-road equipment.
- Deka Commercial Batteries are available wet and many can be ordered bone-dry. Our special dry-charge process completely eliminates moisture for virtually unlimited shelf life when compared to inferior "moist-dry" types.
- Most popular sizes feature tough polypropylene cases which resist breakage and extend service life. Many are also available with handles and special terminals for easy installation.
- Deka offers the most complete line of enveloped calcium maintenance-free commercial batteries in the industry. Our line includes such hard-to-find group sizes as 5D.
- More than 250 quality control checks ensure the highest quality